Saturday, April 6, 2013

This is me


 pants: stolen girlfriends club - zip riding pant in tweed, shoes: STYLENANDA, lips: free elizabeth arden lippy my friend gave me! (love you chels!), top: found in my wardrobe 

THIS IS ME.
I live in New Zealanddddd and I am Koreannnnnn
I decided I might as well post a picture up of myself.
omg #regret

Anyway, my pants by NZ brand Stolen Girlfriends Club arrived as well as my shoes that I ordered from STYLENANDA. I actually planned to return these pants, because they were pre-ordered and expected to arrive in March, but then didn't ACTUALLY arrive until today... And then during the time of March began to regret my decisions and then had delirious visions of guilt because of the cost (it was pretty much the tell-tale heart but I hadn't murdered anyone) and then emailed the website the next day saying although it hadn't arrived, I wanted a refund, (wow I am a bad customer.) but they never replied. I wasn't very pushy (I'm a passive person at heart) and then they arrived. And they are beautifuuuuuuuuuul.

The material is really nice they're really thick and warm and the tweed is very soft and comfortable. I love how it's quite high waisted and elongates my body (I am actually very tiny) and arghhhhh it's so form fitting and actually looks really cool.

But then regret again man, I went and splurged with this purchase argh but it's too late now to return it right? RIGHT? ...

(Side note: It's very tragic how Roger Ebert passed away yesterday. He was the first critic that I started reading his essays of, and his writing was very poignant, critical and beautiful. In a weird way he's influenced me a lot, and it's truly disheartening to hear this news ): )

No comments:

Post a Comment