Friday, April 26, 2013

Being a Lonely Girl






I get ridiculous cravings to shop online when I am super stressed (tests and piling uppppp!) and I recently got my Lonely Hearts lingerie and honestly this is going to lead to a hole in my card. It's really really beautiful and delicate and the amount of detailing is insane. It has these graceful lace panels and delicate tiny frills and pleats down the straps and the craftsmanship is truly admirable. On the consumer side, I really feel empowered and pretty when I wear it (big plus) and it feels realllllly good. The packaging is so pretty and I feel this (pictured) ivory bralet is so reminiscent of the glamorous roaring 20's era. I got another bra in a wine red and also stunning.

Converted wholeheartedly into a 'Lonely' girl, clothes should make you feel empowered and bold and also sexy and confident, it should be the paint on your canvas and Lonely Hearts (inside and out) just hits all the points.

On the other hand man science is a lot of learning and I am tiredddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment