Sunday, April 7, 2013

Speed Blog 2



I HAVE SPENT THE MAJORITY OF THE DAY DOING MAGIC EYE. I bought the book at a primary school fair for 2 dollars! And it is amazing. Magic eye is a book of autostereograms which using a technique (mine is to hold the book close to my face and focus on the bridge of my nose - it helps that I have a big nose) you can see a 3D image from a 2D picture by just using your eyes! It is crazy. But now I have a crazy headache and I'm pretty sure I'm permanently cross eyed. Curse you magic eye.

(NOTE: The first photo works! Bring your face close to the photo and focus as if you were focusing on something in the distance and slowly bring your face back allowing the image to come into focus by itself (apparently this is how you are 'supposed' to do it) you'll see an image of a star if done correctly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment