Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things I would buy if I was bathing in money


RUBY - Rocky Stud Necklace

Lonely Hearts - Cut Out Triangle Softcup Bra

Stolen Girlfriends Club Jewellery - Jaws Ring

Lonely Hearts - Zigzag Dress Leopard 

Stolen Girlfriends Club - Hiss Dress
...Which I am unfortunately not. This is the result of my numerous tabs and my obsessive online shopping scouting, all things are linked to the online store in case someone who is potentially bathing in money wants to buy it (preferably for me)

  1. The RUBY Rocky Stud Necklace is a gorgeous blend of grace and edge and as it is the year of statement jewellery (conveniently timed with my year of actually accessorizing) I can not fawn at this enough. It's seriously cool.... And also there is a 75% chance that the next time you see me I will be wearing this. (I am weak willed).
  2. I've always wanted a piece of Lonely Hearts lingerie, they seem so lacy and delicate and beautiful, and this would look really badass under a tank top. 
  3. How could I not pine after this ring which is appropriately, and wonderfully named the 'Jaws Ring'. It's so glamorous and edgy and yes, sharks. This is actually more of me dreaming because I don't have half a grand spare. Pity. 
  4. One of my favourite brands is Lonely Hearts (evident in this, and the first post) and I am slowly falling in love with this zany print. The print is so grungy and interesting, and the dress adds a element of femininity. What I'm trying to say is I like this a lot. And I wish I owned it.
  5. I love the new collection by Stolen Girlfriends Club. Apparently it was based on the old books by R.L Stein, the Goosebumps series. I love this dress. I love it so much. When the preorders of the new season of SGC was announced I actually planned to save and get this dress eventually. A week later, after I looked at it it was all sold out. Desperately (and now my desire for this dress had grown an infinityfold) I looked around trying to find anywhere which sold it, and everywhere was sold out. This was the dress that got away (pretty sure if I see someone on the street wearing it, I will pop an artery too)

Anyway, I have two exams coming up worth 30% of my total grade. These posts have been my crazy procrastination for these tests and as a result I'm going to inject my veins with coffee to study. And for anyone who knows me, or reads this, and has lots of money. I'm a size 6. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment