Saturday, April 20, 2013

People Who Buy Me Food are Generally Cool.

Maaaaaaaaan I just finished my first 'wave' of tests. The first test was terrible. The second test was decent but disappointing. the third tests results aren't out yet. I'm very nervous about the last one (36%!!) but hopefully it would be okay. Before the third one (before the majority of them actually) I was in a really bad state and really teary, and I popped two 'Stay Focused' pills from my friend before the third one. I really hope those were what they were and not laxatives etc. (wouldn't put it past the guy to be like that really).

Anyway, I was in a extremely bad state before the last test, because I felt very ill-prepared and was still learning things the night before the test which was terrible. I was at my stress threshold and the fact this test was worth so much of my grade made it so much worse. Anyway, I have two moments where people have come down from the heavens and given me food (in this case an equivalent to gold, or kittens or all things good in the world). The first was I was studying for my chemistry test (test 2) and my friend Elizabeth gives me her V energy drink to get me through my study. I haven't had an energy drink in so long and it was just the boost I needed. I was blindingly grateful and felt so happy. The next moment was for the biology test (test 3) where Amy and Chelsea somehow (I don't even know how because I lost my phone) came into the library and found me and smuggled me an entire packet of gummy worms. It was symbolic in a sense about how interconnected I still am even though I don't really... connect. That I'm never really alone, and even though uni is lonely and uni is stressful there'll always be people... willing to offer you food. But more than that too, that there's always someone who wants to laugh with you, so listen to you, or will support you.

Anyway, thanks you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment