Monday, April 22, 2013

Who were these people I was surrounded by anyway?



Went out clubbing today. It was dreadful. What does one even do at a club? I had envisioned such a perfect night, girls sticking out for each other and dancing until our feet were sore and catching up with old friends, and meeting new friends. I guess it was partially like that. I guess I shouldn't have gone, really. And I would really like to vent it out and be irritated by everything from start to finish but I really should be the better person. (singular, you know who you are)

Anyway I also went to a cat show today (hence the first picture) and my future kind of played out before my eyes and granny-nah had totally found her calling. I took so many pictures of these gorgeous cats I will upload them in the near future (possibly tomorrow!). The second picture is the dress I wore to the club, it is amazing, and the girl at the store helped me decide between two and she was super sweet (thank you!) when I was having a life crisis at the store for like half an hour.

Anyway should hop off to bed, despite the cheery tone I am just in a mood to pick a fight with anyone really.

No comments:

Post a Comment