Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fair's Fair










Went to the Auckland Arts and Crafts fair today with Chelsea it was so cute! It was like Etsy had exploded into one room, and everything was so quirky and wonderful. All the stores were so cute, my favourite would have to be Bonjour Sweetie, which was an adorable shop which sold mini dioramas of everyday situations. These were in plastic squares, or necklaces or photoframes or even photographs of them. It came wrapped up in a 'popcorn' style bag and was so cute. I bought a 'flasher' necklace (second photo!) which was so hilarious and badass, almost like an subtle rebellion (also, while we're young right?). I also bought a necklace from Bailey's Alchemy (third picture) which is so beautiful and the colours are like the rainbows of an oil slick (in a good way!)

After I really felt like churros so I got some (and forced Chels to have some) and we took the bus home together. It was a really sweet day and a good catch up day! (Chels bought a really gorgeous necklace from a store that I'll link later!)

I'll write more later and add links to all the wonderful boutiques later, but this was so fun and effortlessly cute, totally going again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I had such a good day! So glad that we got to go together!! :D We are so going again next year!! xx

    ReplyDelete