Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Outfit Post 1: Unsaturated with Love







The seasons have changed but summer's last rays are sliding in somehow. Today is a ridiculously beautiful day and so sunny but with a hint of a chill. I just want the weather to stay like this forever. Anyway, it was the perfect weather to wear my new Lonely Hearts Maxi skirt (mostly celebrating student allowance coming through) and my Ruby necklace that I have referenced in this post

I'm starting a ridiculous obsession with turtlenecks (this one was like 15 bucks) and I love the crop that shows a slither of the stomach (I just hope I don't get a crop top tan, I don't want to dark streak on my stomach!)

In terms of photos I'm really liking the unsaturated look which isn't too bold and heavily edited, and I'm really digging putting my outfits in a box and taking a photo as a slight intro.

Anyway ciao ciao, I should study for my test.

P.S. Is this the start of my style blogging? I don't know, blogs are really hard to define I just want to TRY IT ALL. blogconfusionugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment