Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Outfit Post 4: Lazy Wednesdays ft. Sassy Cat









On Wednesday I don't have any class which makes a perfect portal for procrastination. I pretty much just sit at home on my laptop or (like today) take photos of pointless stuff. I really like the boxy photos that people do of... stuff. So I decided to just muck around and attempt that. Pretty pleased with it, but could have been better if I had lighting and etc. and self confession: I'm dangerously addicted to Lonely Hearts, it it ridiculous.

Also how great are non jean pants? I'm really craving some statement wide-leg trousers to pull off, cut at the ankle because they're so graceful but androgynous and oh so Annie Hall (of which Diane Keaton is so adorably awkward and nervous).

So lazy don't have anything substantial to say, sorry about the broken sentences. My cat hate also hates me, all sass and no class. Man, I love Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment