Sunday, May 12, 2013

Outfit Post 3: Frida



My friend Chelsea reminded me that I haven't been blogging for a WEEK. Which is kinda crazy because I have an test on Monday (15% this one) and blogging is my procrastination. Again, the number of times I blog kinda depends on the weather and in amongst days of extreme cold (I think I have frostbite...)  TODAY HAS GLORIOUS WEATHER which was kinda perfect for photographing.







I wore SHORTS today. SHORTS. Normally I don't because it is frigging freezing as fuck but today I did at home. And then I had to go to uni to study (okay, so like I'm 'studying' now) and then changed into some fat yoga pants which are tenfold warmer and then ventured out to study for my test.

My student allowance came in which means shopping and I splurged on this Deer Dana sweatshirt. Deer Dana has released a range of tees and sweatshirts of sketches of famous people. I am kinda falling in love with the spunky carefree drawings which are almost too cool too be true and the fact it has Frida Kahlo on it just took the cake (I also have a tee of Terry Richardson of whom I have a love-hate relationship). I want half the Deer Dana tees it is dangerous (because I fall in love with people who do amazing things). Check this out HERE.

Man I just realized that my test is tomorrow. I hate it when it feels like it's so far away so I don't do much and then realize it's the next day. Troubles. Expect another blog post soon.

Wearing: Deer Dana Frida Sweat Grey from Area 51, Huffer Palm Shirt White Palm, Tobi Crochet shorts, FREE GLASSES FROM Clearly Contacts

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Your outfit is perfect! I love everything so much. Effortless but so stylish. :D And yay for blogging again hehe :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you guys are cute thank you for letting me know I'm not the only person that visits my blog hahaha

    ReplyDelete